1. FIRST, Nourish your lip with lip balm
If you have dry, chapped lip, the gradation won't look pretty on your lip due to flakes and will crease in wrinkles. So apply lip balm before you go to bed or before starting makeup
2. Using lip concealer, make pale lip. This lip concealer does not crease and is moistful.
3. I'd like to apply concealer once more on the outer line of my lip to make more dramatic lip gradation.
4. Using your favorite lip color, apply it only in the inner part of the lip. Then, blend gently using Q-tips to smudge out the harsh lines.
Just smudge and blend the lines, not the inner part of your lip. Please Choose lip color that is vivid and bold since lighter color tint won't work well.
5. I applied another vivid lip tint on the inner part of the lip to make gradation more noticeable! Hot Pink!
Here is what it looks like! I also tried taking pictures under the yellow-warm light :D